Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Warmer Weather


We are "loving" the warmer weather around here. What is your weather like? We have hit the high 50's and really close to 60 degrees and it's great.. will take it. We even spent some of our weekend outside soaking up some sun and warm yummy weather.

Isn't he cute!

I love when the weather warms up and you start seeing all of your friends and neighbors start coming out of their houses that you haven't seen forever, almost like there strangers and you have to go and get reacquainted. It's funny!
I love the sound of warmer weather and to me, that's all of those kids outside playing and screaming and of course laughing.
We can't forget the smell of warmer weather and that's perhaps a little harder to describe, but it's fresh and warm and I do love opening my windows and letting it blow threw. Love it!
Only 5 days until and it's official, that is Spring will official be here and how awesome it that? Awesome! and an even bigger AWESOME! I know, I'm just a little excited for Spring and warm weather because it makes me happy!

No comments: