Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's Back!

The dreaded never ending "cold", or in other words head ache, sore throat, and we can't forget the runny nose, a favorite I'm sure. Just when I thought I was on the mend. Why is it that a cold lingers and lingers and lingers until it either goes away or you get another go at it, round 2. I guess it means round 2 for me. : (
I poured myself a cup of hot chocolate this morning, hoping that it might help sooth a sore throat and holding the warm mug in my cold hands and feeling the heat ooze out onto my face I couldn't help thinking how happy this cup of hot chocolate made me feel. The whipping cream also adds a little extra happiness. :)

Isn't it funny that sometimes it's the little things that make you happy or that bring a smile to your face. When I here my kids giggling, it makes me smile. I'm a warm sunshine kind of girl so I love it when the sun is out, it makes me happy.


Hurray to all of the little things that make us happy!
Have a happy day!


No comments: