Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bummer!

Wednesdays! Time for school! :) I look forward to my Wednesday afternoons because it's the day when all of my 2 little people are in school and you know what that means, right? Yes, that means that I get 2 and a half hours of free time, anything I want to do. Yay! Yay! Sometimes you just need and deserve it. Right?
Until 5 minutes ago when Calvin's teacher called and cancelled class today because her little guy is sick. :( Bummer! I was really looking forward to some me....whatever I want to do time and now I'm just going the have to take my little guy with me. Don't get me wrong, I love these little people to pieces, but you have to admit that it is sure nice every now and then to have a break. Well, I guess there is always next Wednesday.
Is there a day of the week that you look forward to?

No comments: