Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites

Summer is in full swing at our house. Kids are sleeping in, playing with friends, doing the dreaded summer workbooks, and going to swimming lessons. This year I enrolled my boys in swimming lessons. My 9 year old needs to learn some technic, and my 4 year old, who is very comfortable in the water, needs to learn to swim without his arm floaties. They have a really great teacher who is very patient and has taught them a lot over the past two weeks. I must say, I am so glad that today is the last day, because sitting outside in 100+ degree heat for an hour and a half each day is not very fun. 



I'm excited for all the other adventures summer has in store. Trips to see family in Utah, boating as much as we can, Lake Powell, girls camp and just enjoying being with my kids. Happy summer!

No comments: