Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

My Friday Favorite is painted pots. Love them! 
I've seen cute painted pots in photos, at Disney World, at cute little boutiques and of course on Pinterest. So this week I decided that I wanted some of those cute painted pots at my house for some of the many plants I've grown this year. 
I decided on Spa Blue...isn't it so cute? and I bet it will be even cuter when those petunias start to flower. I can't wait!


So all I did was paint 1-2 layers around the base of the pot and then I let it dry and when it was dry I sprayed it a nice shiny clear/protective finish. I think I sprayed a couple of coats of the Clear Acrylic. 
It gives it a nice finished look. 


Easy Peasy and I'm done...why didn't I do this sooner? Anyways, I'm having fun getting all my yard cleaned up, cute and ready for the warmer weather and of course Summer.
Have A Good Weekend!





No comments: