Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

Only a few short days left until Easter...are you all ready? I think I'm ready and my kids are super excited. We are big...well, most of us are big breakfast fans and so we have decided to have a yummy morning Easter brunch and I have recently discovered a site that has tons of food recipes and I've decided to make a few brunch breakfast finds from this site http://foodgawker.com/. Now be careful when you go to this awesome site because the longer you continue looking or "gawking", the hungrier you will get and you will want to make everything. Seriously! Love it! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it...it has to be all of those pictures. This is also a great idea dinner site which I often struggle trying to find something new to make for dinner...you know mix things up a little.

baked eggs
A couple yummy Easter morning possibilities. :)
Have a happy Easter, happy weekend and even a happy Spring break.



No comments: