Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Favorites

I know it may seem a bit early to be talking about Easter, but it's hard not to when it's displayed in every store....like Easter is going to be next week or something. So I guess I'm going to get the ball rolling here as well. Here are a few favorites....
Easter candy and especially those yummy Cadbury eggs....mm you know what I am talking about. Delicious! Definitely a favorite.


Another favorite thing about Easter are those cute Easter dresses for your little girls and actually this is something that I think you might need to be out looking for early before they all disappear.
Okay, I have a little secret....are you ready? We are going to have some super cute Easter dresses on our website www.belletrousseau.com that you can buy. I know! Awesome right? It will make it so easy for you to find that cute Easter dress and we have hair bows to go with it. Talk about your one stop shopping. So be sure to check back soon.
Lastly, when Easter rolls around it is a very good sign that the weather....well, around here anyways, the weather is getting warmer and Spring is on its way and that makes me very happy. Love the warmer temps and I love the buds on the trees and all the Spring flowers. A favorite for sure!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: