Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites


Okay.... are you ready for this? My Friday Favorites.
I love, love, love growing my own flowers and veggies and it's about this time of year when you start to maybe get a little cabin fever and your craving those yummy warm summer days and you know that it is only a matter of time. Right? Yeah!
Time... that's when I pull out my trays, my lights, the little green house and of course the seeds. It always helps move time along when I get to focus on what flowers I should grow this year and where should I put this flower and oh...um wouldn't that be pretty here, maybe I should buy a few more pots, which of course equals more flowers. Wow! I'm playing the imagination game in my head and I better get busy and the next thing you know it's May and you have to put those babies in the ground. Awesome! :)
Exciting right? Hold on, it gets better. Once you have planted your cute tiny seed into it's container, you get to watch it grow and see what its going to turn out to look like. Once those little seeds grow then its time to transplant and then they are big enough that they could go right outside into your cute portable greenhouse...they are awesome.

I'm sure I could go on and on, but I think that you get the idea. It's my second year growing my own flowers and veggies and I love it and I think it is so fun.
What do you love?
Love the weekends! Happy day!


No comments: