Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The end is here!


That's right, the end of the school year is here. CRA-ZY!
We've been busy around here with singing programs, dance festivals and all of those end of the school year events. We only have 2 days left and then I guess Summer official begins. My 2 little cute monsters here are now that much bigger and I've decided that the older your kids get the faster the year goes by. Kind of sad actually. :(

Now what are we going to do?

Any fun Summer plans out there?

Well, lets see I know we will be keeping up on our reading and some homework to keep my kids smart...at least I'll be trying anyways. I know that there will be late nights and days spent at the pool and definitely we will be hanging with our family and friends. Hmm....
Well, it's a start. Right?
Well, good luck and let the games and kids home all day begin. ;)




No comments: