Saturday, June 11, 2011

Better Late Than Never-Friday Favorites


Look what I found at Costco! By the way if you don't want to spend any money don't go to Costco. I swear ever time we go in there we come out with stuff we didn't plan on getting.

So, look what I bought!
Homemade ice cream machine.

I love homemade ice cream, definitely a favorite and I think a Summer must have. When I was growing up we would go over to my Aunts house and she would make us yummy homemade ice cream and then we would add raspberries to it. Yummy! :)
This was a treat because it only happened ever once in a while so when we had it, it was good.

Now I can have homemade ice cream whenever I want. Awesome!


Nothing goes better with homemade ice cream than, well, I think nothing goes better with homemade ice cream than raspberries and strawberries.
Here's my little raspberry and strawberry patch and now all I need is for them to grow, so I can enjoy homemade ice cream with my home grown raspberries and strawberries.

I'm a little excited and it's all a fun favorite Summer treat.

Happy Summer weekend!

No comments: