Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Fuzzy Jar


This is my fuzzy jar and my new best friend. I have one for my girl-y Clare and one for my little guy Calvin and if you remember awhile back I referred to them as....
My Thing 1 and My Thing 2



They were up in the night for whatever reason. One would come up one night and the other one would come up the next night, like they were on a tag team or something. So that's were my new best friend comes in and my solution...the fuzzy jar.
So I made a deal with my so called Thing 1 and Thing 2, that if they stayed in their beds all night, then in the morning they could put a fuzzy ball in there jars and if they earned so many balls then they could get a toy. A little bribery never hurt anyone.....Right? It helps me sleep at night? :)
Well, they both agreed to my new fuzzy jar idea and even thought it was a pretty cool. It took a little adjusting, but it's worked and everyone is a little more happy because we are back to sleeping through the night. I love my sleep.

No comments: