Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites

My Favorite is Halloween! I Love Halloween...the candy, the silly costumes, the scaryness -(if scaryness is or can be a word) the scaryness of the trick-or-treating, the Fall temperatures and I love all the new colors that decorated the trees. 

 

So this year I decided that I should decorate my pots with Halloween decor. So I've gathered all the necessary items, pumpkins, berries, spray paint, leaves, ribbon and went to town and this is what I got.
 I love it! And if you are wondering if maybe it looks a little familiar or similar to something you may have seen before, then yes, you may be right, it is my take and copy of some of the awesome Disneyland Halloween decorations. So Fun!
Well I guess I'm off to my next project.....my kids Halloween costumes. 
Enjoy the many beauties of Fall.
 Yay, it's the weekend!

No comments: