Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekend Favorites

It has been a fun and relaxing weekend...so far.  In my opinion, that is the way weekends should be.  Time to hangout with you husband and kids and try not to work too hard.  This weekend started with a fun date night with my husband..dinner and a little shopping.  Today, we caught up on last nights Olympics, then finally left the house around 2:30 to make our weekly Costco run.  If we go as a family, we are there for at least a couple of hours. Today, we were there for at least that, but we walked out of there with "The Lorax".  


This is such a cute movie with a sweet message.  It was fun to watch my boys laugh at the funny characters.  They especially liked the mini-movies it came with.  My 4 year old laughed so hard, it made my husband & I laugh just as hard.

I hope you're having a fun and relaxing weekend and enjoy watching the last day of the 2012 Olympics!

No comments: