Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Favorites

Working in my yard is definitely a favorite for me. I love, love, love tinkering around in my yard and making it all pretty and on the plus side I find it relaxing.
I also grew most of my own veggies and flowers from seed this year. Very cool! ;)

It seems like every year we have an outdoor DIY project and I probably have a little influence on creating or perhaps making those DIY project come to life. The work is always hard and crappy at times, but I sure love the end results. So, this year my project was taking our shed from the concrete pad on the left and moving it to where it now sits now, next to the fence.
We had to build a little retaining wall and fill it with dirt because the grass slops there.
Anyways, doesn't it look good!
Afterwards we asked ourselves why we hadn't put it there in the first place. Love it!
Do you have any fun or not so fun DIY projects your doing?

This year I planted tons of Zinnia's around my yard and I love them. Yummy!

Well, there you have it a little sneak peak into my yard and a favorite of mine.
Hope Summer is happy and hot and have a great 4th of July weekend.

No comments: