Friday, February 25, 2011

Up in the NiGhT

Welcome my thing 1 and my thing 2!


Okay, I love my little people to bits and pieces, but they are up in the night, one is coming up one night and the other the next night, like it's a team effort or something and it's not just every once in a while, it's every night. ARG! I enjoy my sleep and I'm a little grouchy when I've been woken up and that's probably because I can't ever quickly just check out, it takes me awhile to fall asleep.


Anyways, I don't understand what's going on, they both have cute comfy beds to sleep in, but for some unknown reason they prefer to sleep on the floor at the end of my bed. Maybe we will have better luck this weekend. Here's hoping! ;)
Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

KaraCampbell said...

You may gave to Super Nanny it. Her methode works! It's hard on everyone, for a few days, but it worked like a charm for us!